Re: [BaadAssGremlins] You know you're driving a Gremlin when . . .

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] You know you're driving a Gremlin when . . .

Maybe you just have a DUFUS look like Wayne and he was talking about YOU and not the car...lol

GrublinX@xxxxxxx wrote:

I drove in a parade a few weeks ago. Some dude was giving me the thumbs up and yelling "Wayne's World". He was so enjoying himself that I did not have the heart to tell him that the car in the movie was a Pacer.

Charlie "Cool Factor X"

All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __._,_.___

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS