Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Not AGAIN!! AMC Vindication Trophy

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Not AGAIN!! AMC Vindication Trophy

I bet the people who gave out the trophy were the people who put on the show and they really weren't  "car people". Then again you really have a nice looking car there. I just find out that while the "car people" don't insult me or ask what the hell you doing at the show the ordinary Joe who just stops by because he saw the cars appreciate the Gremlin more. You know if you were putting one of these shows on and weren't using any real means to judge the cars except what you like how do you give out the trophy.  I mean you got 20 Mustangs that all look alike, 20 Cameros, 20 Chevelles. Give it to the guy who has the guts to have something different. The good looking Gremlin. Congratulations again. You are making us all proud.
Terry