Re: [BaadAssGremlins] More....Gremlin update

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] More....Gremlin update

There are some in my area but I cant give you a cost yet. I havent really priced them.I will let you know.....eddie walker

CJ <redneck2212@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
eddie, How much would a Ford 9 inch cost. I wanna switch to a posi. Do you have any in your area?

eddie walker <moparedwalker@yahoo.com> wrote:
will the wilwood discs mount up to an amc rear or do you have to go ford 9 inch?

Davis Martin <martin-davis@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
joe that is a great Idea, Safety first!! That's why I put my roll cage in before I ever hit the track.
 I got Mosers for my gremlin too. I also added Wilwood rear disks
 Did you know an 89 cherokee master cylinder is a direct fit just use the original brake pedle rod. It is nice light aluminum and only 20 bucks! I also plummed my brake system with stainless lines and fittings.
 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@yahoo.com> wrote:
Ok.Forgot to mention....i bought several months ago..a newly built 4.11
9" posi center section/pumpkin for my Gremlin to replace the 3.70 thats
in it now.Went ahead and got HD moser axles...NO safety items will be
missed. The original OLD 1959 ford axles are alot smaller than the
Moser ones.I do not want to pop an axle and mess up a nice 1972 Gremlin
body with only 42,000 miles/original paint(cept the hood).Also bought
275/50/15 Drag Radials for it. Have most every part to assemble my
Gremlin..BUT i have to do her AMX first,since i tore it down first!
More info when i remember what all i forgot...DOH!! Joe

Technology, sufficently advanced, would be indistinguishable
from magic.
Redneck from birth. Rebel by choice.
CJ

Do you Yahoo!?

Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com __._,_.___

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS