Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: "Doc"

In a message dated 8/19/2006 7:38:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:

The extreme hot and humid weather over the last 6-8 weeks has taken it's
toll on me physically but I am getting better. It was almost impossible
to breath with my emphazima so I spent most of the time inside in the
A/C. Heat and humidity is as bad as cold and damp for my arthritis too,
so that made walking difficult too. I almost have my billet aluminum
windshield washer tank finished for my orange Hornet. I just had my 77
Malibu winter beater inspected and have to make a few minor repairs to
get it ready for winter use, I only put about 250-300 miles on it in the
last 10 months. I re-newed the license plates on my yellow Hornet for
another 2 years and paid the 164$ classic insurance bill for both
Hornets for the next year. Now if I could just get my son to get his
Javelin out of the garage so the yellow one could be put inside with the
orange one. Since John Rosa sold his 73 Hornet Hatchback and bought the
Alabama Javelin police car we have not heard anything but an occasional
post from him, so I imagine he is woking on that car. Thanks to all who
wondered where I was and how I was doing.
"Doc".

Welcome back Doc! We were concerned about you.

Charlie "Cool Factor X"