[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 305 in a grem

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> In a message dated 8/17/2006 11:12:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> warlocke@... writes:
>
> how  hard would it be to drop a 305 into a grem or what else that
can be
> eaisly  aquired and be fairly easy to put in,
>

> Dude,tho i really don't dig non amc swaps even I would use a 350
than a  305.
> Bart

A six cylinder AMC engine with clifford intake and dual headers not
only would cost less money to install than the Chevy 305, but it
will easily outrun it and get better mileage to boot!

If if were to go to the hassle of putting in a Chevy engine, I'd try
and make it worth my while. The Chevy 305 isn't worth it believe me!