Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Cool Factor X

C.J.
Ya you could say that I am way out West and North also....Northwest to be
exact and there are a few AMC's around. Not really in the wrecking yards,
but if you look around and are in the right place in the right time, you
will find em'. Picked up a complete 360 about 5 months ago and all I had to
do was go get it!! Found a complete all original 70 Hornet for 75.00 bucks,
put some fresh fuel in it and a battery and drove it home. The deals are
everywhere you look, you just either have to have the money at the
particular time... or get lucky and come across somthing that nobody wants
anymore.

Bill  Northern Idaho