[BaadAssGremlins] Re: locked up engines

i have used marvel mystery oil many times to loosen locked up
engines.it wont free the rings on the pistons but you can usually get
them started.see ya babz--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul
Hancock <kwikbiker@...> wrote:

> good answer rick,  and around my house we say   Hot Rods don't have
valve covers.      Paul

> Plumpy72@... wrote:            Is the engine in a vehicle? Are the
heads on the engine? Have you known the engine turn over at any time?

>   If the heads are still on the engine, remove the spark plugs and
pour/spray a lubricant (Liquid Wrench or Aero-Kroil) into each
cylinder and let it set over night.

>   If the engine is still in a vehicle, put the transmission in gear
and rock the vehicle back and forth.

>   If the engine is not in a vehicle, try turning the cranks back
and for the with a large wrench.