Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Cool Factor X

Maybe i'll try to snag a ford motor. Mopars are expensive especially the motor I'd like to get (340). Back in the day (1980's) my brothers friend put a 440 in his Gremlin.It fit, I bet it was tight. As far as ford goes i'd probobly snag a 429. They are'nt as wide as a 440. My dad had one in a 70 T-Bird. It had some balls to it.