Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Cool Factor X

A friend of mine has a 56 Ford short bed pick-up with a 350 chevy and i ask him why a GM motor and he told me parts are easier to find for a GM and they are cheaper too.

twa1950@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I agree with Bart I think you could find an AMC if you looked hard enough. I kind of understand why people do it with AMC's but why do they put Ford engines in Chevy's and Chevy engines in Fords. We even have a guy who runs around here in a 65 Mustang with a Chevy 350 in it.
Terry