Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Cool Factor X

In a message dated 8/15/2006 10:46:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kwikbiker@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Ya buuddy this weekends gonna be cool.. At the Telegraph cruise I had one guy run to the curb and ask if mine was the last Gremlin.  I't only Tuesday and people are allready setting up on Woodward Ave. They expect up to 2  million people there on Saturday, the official cruise day. People are here from all over the country and some had their cars shipped from as far as Australia. I'm startin to cruise tomorrow eve. after work before the crowds get too big. I went to measure a job Sat. near the cruise and the home owner looked out and screamed cheese and rice honey this guys drivin a Gremlin.  This is like the 14th year for the cruise, Jay Leno's here, and they are unvailing the new muscle car from Dodge at the cruise. Sorry I guess I'm pretty excited as this is my first year with the Gremmie, and I've finally got it to a point where I can trust it  Yahoo    Paul in Detroit
Way cool Paul!

Charlie "Cool Factor X"