Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bumper Pad Needed

In a message dated 8/16/2006 2:31:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi Charlie, after digging thru boxes in 175 degree heat in warehouse with no ventilation, I have discovered I can drink 4 quarts of Gatorade without ever peeing once, and I don't have this particular type bumper guard, whihc was also used on Hornet!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
Thanks Eddie. You are the man - someone saw this mail and wrote to say they had a set!

Charlie "Cool Factor X"