From: Mark Skurnick
Subject: Why no bids?
Eddie,
Just curious:  why does this Ornage 70 Gremlin have 0 bids?
The Green 73 has 23 bids

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMC-Gremlin-1970-AMC-Gremlin-Clean-Inline-6-Orange-Restored-L-K-NR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ5357QQihZ013QQitemZ230018682353QQrdZ1
Thank you,
Mark Skurnick

I told him possibly (and this is my guess) is
A=the seller has only one feedback
B=the opening bid is $4200
C=the auction claims the car only has 59,000 original miles. Someone correct me if wrong, but this speedometer was not even used until 1975.
Eddie Stakes

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS