[BaadAssGremlins] More....Gremlin update

[BaadAssGremlins] More....Gremlin update

Ok.Forgot to mention....i bought several months ago..a newly built 4.11
9" posi center section/pumpkin for my Gremlin to replace the 3.70 thats
in it now.Went ahead and got HD moser axles...NO safety items will be
missed. The original OLD 1959 ford axles are alot smaller than the
Moser ones.I do not want to pop an axle and mess up a nice 1972 Gremlin
body with only 42,000 miles/original paint(cept the hood).Also bought
275/50/15 Drag Radials for it. Have most every part to assemble my
Gremlin..BUT i have to do her AMX first,since i tore it down first!
More info when i remember what all i forgot...DOH!!  Joe