Re: [BaadAssGremlins] fee-bait ten cent listing false alarm

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] fee-bait ten cent listing false alarm

man I have spent the last 3 hours getting pics of everything to list.....Thanks alot  .......AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eh, I must be getting old,t hat 'ten cent listing' fee-bay has is only if
you have a ebay store and move your junk to regular auctions. So everyone
else who don't have a store gets the usual old hoo hah! It looks great on
the front page of their website with big TEN CENT LISTING that I didn't even
have to put my reading glasses on. Damned dollar store reading glasses. But
you read the little print it is for those who have a fee-bait store only.
What a rip, at least put it in big letters type so us older fogeys with
eyesite going to heck can see it! Sorry for false alarm, everyone back
behind the wheel.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com
www.planethoustonamx.com

Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS