Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Crashed my R/C Gremlin in the pool :(

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Crashed my R/C Gremlin in the pool :(

Some dude has a green Gremlin on ebay for $70.00 a or buy it now for $80.00  plus postage. LOL

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Now it stays in reverse without me even touching the remote controller.is it fubar'd ?or would letting it dry real good fix it?Folks,don't be a dumbass like me and drive your 50+ dollar rare as freakin hens teeth R/C Gremlin by your pool.
Bart

Technology, sufficently advanced, would be indistinguishable
from magic.
Redneck from birth. Rebel by choice.
CJ

Do you Yahoo!?
Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS