[BaadAssGremlins] bumper rechroming services

[BaadAssGremlins] bumper rechroming services

 This will be the last bumper batch we do that will be done this year. If
you have a bumper that you would like plated please contact me. Bumpers come
with a two year warranty, are triple plated show quality chrome, and are
straightened as needed. We can also fill small holes (like the holes put in
a rear for the tow package). Bumpers will be done in the early to mid Nov
time period. The pricing I am listing below is only if you send your bumpers
(they must be platable with no deep rust and small dents/bends!) and are
only good for this batch. 64-69 American front or rear $250 each (add $30
for shipping each if applicable to return bumper to you) 70-78 gremlin front
or rear $230 each (same shipping rates as above apply) 67-70 rebel front or
rear (non station wagon) $285 each (same shipping rates as above apply)
71-74 Javelin front $250 each (same shipping rates as above apply) 68-74
Javelin rear $260 each (same shipping rates as above apply) 68-70
Javelin/AMX front $270 each (same shipping rates as above apply) If you have
a bumper that you would like a price on that is not listed above please
inquire. I must recieve bumpers by Friday the 11th of August. If you send a
bumper and it is deemed unplatable you will be contacted to make
arrangements to return your bumper to you. If you have any questions if your
bumper is platable or not you can send me pics and I can usually tell from
the pics. thanks for the space...  Mike bbo70amx@xxxxxxxxxxx
anyone wanting their bumpers professional rechromed give Mike a shout above,
thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825