Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Check out what this retard paid for these mounts L

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Check out what this retard paid for these mounts LOLORS...

Just a little, Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: moparedwalker@xxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Check out what this retard paid for these mounts LOLORS...

so I guess the $1650.00 I paid for the V-8 crossmember was also a little much...lol

baadass73gremlin@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 8/9/2006 12:56:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, moparedwalker@yahoo.com writes:
Did I pay too much?
Shit yeah LOL Doug Galvin makes them for like 60$.i saw those on evilbay and figuired i'd take a stab at them but you out bid me by 7 million LOL
Bart

Do you Yahoo!?

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS