Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 369 auctions end today

Eddie,

Next time you take photos and eat a burrito at the same time, use a napkin or kleen-ex to clean the lens instead of licking it off.

By the way, is there anyone that reproduces the 70 ram air hood scoop in steel or do you know anyone with a damaged hood with a straight scoop?

Rick

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS