Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: $199 Remote Control Gremlin on Ebait!

Eddie, This is the one I got at Wal-Mart in Dayton. I'm going to take mine apart and repaint it like 'The Mix'.     Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 8:30 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: $199 Remote Control Gremlin on Ebait!

Here is the fellow's whole auctions, only this Gremmie:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrtagsQQhtZ-1

Yesterday I went to the Wally World here braving the crowds as it is TAX
FREE WEEKEND since it is right before school, so bought some odds and ends
for Noah. Eh, ok, Jacob too even though not going to school. But there are
not one, but two big juicy Pacers Radio controlled like the Gremlin in above
link there for $49.99 each. I was really impressed with them also I may add,
as good detail and the company was even nice enough to recognize American
Motors on the front with the logo, unlike some of the others such as the
Racing Champs Hot Rod AMX which called it a 'groan' Chrysler AMX.

But this is the second Wally World I have seen these in. I got lucky also as
the smaller 1:64th scale Fresh Cherries (Hot Wheels size) Gremlins, Pacers,
Mavericks, Pintos and those child's portion Mustangs, guess it is a 77, but
all on special for $1.00, not usual $1.99, woo hoo, so scrapped up another
dozen AMCs, didn't buy no Fords however. I copied this to the amxfiles.com
also although it originated on the badassgremlin group, as maybe some of the
AMCers there have not seen these in stores yet, and would know what to look
for.

One more thing, while that is a $199.00 remote controlled Gremlin, wouldn't
you rather have a Gremlin, Hornet hot rod, 69 AMX, 72 AMX, 69 SC/Rambler, 70
Rebel Machine and 68 Javelin complete with dealership for less:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330014104882
I'll toss in a tiny radio, flea size.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX