Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bob King Drag car Gremlin

Donnie, you doin' this to the red Gremie?  If so, YES your nuts. Gary 'The Mix'

-----Original Message-----
From: Donnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 9:06 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Bob King Drag car Gremlin

Hey Bart, where did you get the photo of the Drag Car on the main
page? Just wondering, because a good friend of mine here in NC built
and raced that car for Bob King AMC out of High Point, NC.

This guy has built me a HOT 390 with crossram for my Gremlin. YES I'm
changing it from a totally stock car to a "Hot Rod". This engine will
be pushing 500hp++ according to Jerry the builder. I'm replacing the
Automatic with a T-10 and the rearend with a Ford 9".

Am I crazy or what!

Donnie
www.gremlinx.com

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system