[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77/78 Gremlin parts for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77/78 Gremlin parts for sale

Hi Brian,
        Does it have a rear glass or espically the chrome trim on the
rear glass?
            Thanks

BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>   Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 8:59 PM
>   Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 77/78 Gremlin parts for sale
>

>   How are the front seats>Paul
>
>   BRIAN DYBA <DYBAMX@...<mailto:DYBAMX@...>> wrote:
>
>     oops,
>     I am near Baltimore MD
>
>     The reason I am parting the car is twofold. First it has frame
rust issues, and secondly the previous owner did a vin swap on the
car many years ago and I don't want to sell it or put any money in it
if there is a chance there could be problems later

if it runs and drives why are you parting it out. Let us know where
it is.
>       Terry
>
>       BRIAN DYBA <DYBAMX@...<mailto:DYBAMX@...>> wrote:
>
>           Hi all
>
>           I have this 78 Gremlin that I am going to part out. It
has a lot of good body parts and trim pieces to help another Gremmy
live a better life

>           I have 9pics that I will attach in this and susequent
emails

>           I am open to reasonable offers on just about all parts
but I am keeping the steering wheel, column and shifter. Possibly the
headlight bezels also