Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin 390

How about the 327? I had a guy ask be about that the other day and I couldn't tell him. I knew the 304, 360 and the 401 was the same. I didn't know the 290, 343 and the 390 were the same too. Thanks for the info.
Terry

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
AMC 290 304 343 360 390 401 all are the same externally. engines made up to 1971 will require an adaptor for the crank to fit a post 71 tranny.
 Davis