NOW TAT"S A STEAL!!!
 Davis

GrublinX@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 8/5/2006 10:15:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dsinks@prodigy.net writes:
It'll work but you need a kit for the crank if Im not mistaken.

If it was me..........I'd sell the 390 to someone that needs it for a resto project.
They are worth some big bank if Im not mistaken.

It might fund a bad ass 360 or 401 motor and a built 727 or th400
I asked about the 390 'cause a guy at a car show has one with a tranny that he wants to sell for 200 bucks.Just wondering if it might be worth the trouble - though my 304 runs real well and I only street cruise. I should probably leave it be!

Charlie "Grublin X"
NE PA

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS