Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 3:24 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] RC Pacers & Cherry Gremlins

Lu,

I know the frustrations. I've been searching all Wal-Mart, Toys-R-Us and Target stores to find the Gremlins. This morning, I actually felt well enough to visit a local super Wal-Mart. Low and behold, way up on the top shelf was a remote control Gremlin. The battery is charging right now.

Maybe everyone's luck is finally changing and we will all soon have the Gremlins we've been looking for.

Rick

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS