Re: [BaadAssGremlins] No radio Controlled Gremlin, but scored some 1/64

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] No radio Controlled Gremlin, but scored some 1/64

WHat the Hell is boogaloo?
Mine had big ole ghetto wheels on it..!!!

Its fast as heck.......Well....Its fast enough.

Im gonna take the stickers off and paint the car to match my gremmy.
And I found some wheels with tires at the local r/c shop that are the same size as the Ghetto tires but with smaller wheels......Makes em look like slicks are on the car!

I cant wait!!!!!