Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hood

I would get the hood from Eddie and make sure to keep receipts for the hood and shipping and have the bill hand delivered to your uncle by a lawyer. By the way.... is he drunk, stoned, or just stupid????

Cindy Trowbridge <cindylee_me2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have no idea, I was off at basic training, and he wanted to sled.....It sucks as far as I am concerned.