Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Dayton

I've got the rights to the Jones name!!

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 7/28/2006 6:57:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, twa1950@yahoo.com writes:
Kind of feel stupid going up to these guys and asking if they are members on this group. I agree everyone is nice.
Terry
You feeling stupid because of the name,cmoon its catchy and memoreable.I first made it to attract folks with built up Gremlins but i guess since the other gremlin or cars related to it groups died out,mine is the one everyone came to.thats why this place is pretty cool its like we all built a new  country .Its jonestown and I'm the rev LOL
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS