Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anyone Running 15 x 10's in the rear?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anyone Running 15 x 10's in the rear?

Yes that is a pic of it with that afore mentioned tire size I now have aluminum prostar rims for it 15X8. Rear suspension is stock except poly bushings and traction bars. New heavy duty 4 leaf springs by ESPO rear shocks are comp Engineering 50/50 drag race shocks.  Car now has new rear disk brakes, new aluminum master cyl and stainless lines all custom. All suspension is in and steering is back. NOthing else is in the car. Lots of work ahead of me
 Davis

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is the one titled "In the pits"
Showing the wheel and tire size you mentioned....

Did you modify your rear suspension?

I Like it........ if thats the before mentioned size's

Im thinking Cragers and Trensetter side pipes! AHHHHH My Childhood
dream car!!!

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS