From: Tony Kost
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 10:33 AM
Subject: 68-69 290 amx headers

Ta-Da..... Just so you know the wonderful folks at Hooker make a rectangle port set of headers with collectors for the 290 in my amx. Painted $175.00 or ceramic coated $375.00 part number HOK 7901-1HKR and HOK 7901-HKR. Got this price at Summit. The extensions are extra this comes with bolts and gasket. Will order them when the garage gets C.O.?d

Thanks for the time on the phone.

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS