Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AWESOME AMC literature blitz on Ebay, pictures sca

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AWESOME AMC literature blitz on Ebay, pictures scanned...hundreds of oldies 50s 60s & up

Jerry,
 Running a chinese restaraunt?
 Davis

Jerry Casper <gremlingts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you like the oldies, then this guy is someone on
Ebay you should check out.

Seller - Autolit.com
Listings of AMC related post cards, brochures, flyers,
sales, misc, unusual,factory photos, Mexican, German,
French, Rambler, Custom, Ambo, American, Pacer,
Gremlin, etc.

I've been busy saving pictures off his listings, as I
have not seen quite a few of them. I've got 424
listings for AMC alone on this search! I've saved the
first 4 pages of 40 listings so far ( first to finish
auction ), and 6+ to go. Whew! Alot of photos, some
duplicates, but not as many as you'd think ( so far).
If you want to research AMC photos or old AMCs, this
guy's listings is the place to come to now. I'm not
trying to sell anything for him, I just like the
pictures! He's got Javelins, Pacers, Gremlins, etc as
well as Eagles, Spirits, so it's a full range of
models and years.

Some unusual entries :

- 1902 Rambler with 1962 Rambler post card
- Pacer Sundowner 1975
- 75 Mexican VAM sales brochure
- England Rambler
- 68 Mexican Javelin
- Electric Eagle project

Well, just got the cats in for dinner, back to
copying pics off his listings. :)

Jerry