[BaadAssGremlins] Grill repair questions

[BaadAssGremlins] Grill repair questions

The folks below are going to attempt to repair a grill, Doc, you have been repairing grills and possibly could offer some assistance, and anyone else wishing to chime in on what epoxy or plastic weld kits they use feel free to comment and thanks in advance to all who might, be sure to copy your reply to Tim also.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx