Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 10:01 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Owners Participation

what is the AIM magazine?

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Doc I don't know if I would call it beating a dead horse on trying to get
people out there and volunteer and participate. More like banging head on
wall, but head is like armadillo, sort of tough.
There is a file somewhere on my site about all the failed 'AMC Ideas'
espeailly those that pop up like herpes on the internet, and everyone
sitting behind a keyboard say 'wow, let's do it' but then never sets down
the $5 Starbucks to do it. Even with being stationed in Korea, and now
Afghanistan, Frank Swygert is still putting out AIM magazine and still
posting on amxfiles helping people now THAT is dedication in my book.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com