Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ardsley Show

He who lives in the glass house should not throw so many bricks. You know what I mean, I've met your wife and belive me she sure puts up with a lot of crap from an opinionated old man, wouldn't you say.   'The Mix'   -----Original Message-----
From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 06:25:05 -0400
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ardsley Show

Eddie my wife usually goes to all the shows and cruise nights I go to.
We  know most of the people for almost 10 years now. She was just having
a hissie fit about 2 things was the reason she didn't go this time. 1#
she dislikes the shows promoter. 2# she is pissed at me because I don't
jump at every chance to go to my daughters with her to see my grand son.
He is one year old. And also have my daughters untrained bull dog
constantly jump all over me, the coffee table and the dinning room table
when you try to eat. Last time I was there I pulled a muscle in my arm
pushing the 2000$ mutt off of me. Spending all afternoon in the Bronx
watching my wife play nanny  isn't my idea of having fun on a saturday
afternoon. My wife being a horrible cook, when I became disabled and she
went to work I took over the cooking 15 years ago. Due to my poor health
the Ardsley show is the only AMC show I am able to attend, all the rest
of them are local cruise nights. She knew how important this show was
for me after I spent 2 1/2 years and aa ton of money on this car but
still decided not to go. Her loss!!!! But when I got home at 4:30pm she
had the nerve, audacity, balls or whatever you want to call it to ask if
I was going to cook her somthing for dinner!!!!! FAT CHANCE of that. I
worked on my grill for 2 hours. After being married to the same woman
for 37 years I have given up trying to figure her out, so should you
Eddie.
"Doc"

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy
technology. It's free.
</FONT><A HREF=""http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM" target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>

Attached Message