Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 8:34 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Louisiana

In a message dated 8/1/2006 9:20:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
In a kilt letting Mel Gibson drive while chugging Abita and Jax and Dixie
beer! Woo hoo, is that Gremlin a 'pistol grip' or is Mell really happy to
see me?
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
Yeah while you drive yer cheesed out SC/360 with your last name in huge old  english lettering on the back window and a huge paragraph in spanish on the front with your crookedly affixed jesus christ prism stickers.and you prob blare that mexican circus music as well lets not forget you most likely have leopard skin  seat covers too LOL
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS