[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC Dealership (you might like this) NEW DIGITAL P

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC Dealership (you might like this) NEW DIGITAL PIX!

Ok, had some request for better pix, and here they are, my old digital
camera cratered, so went with plan b camera, and what a difference! Hope you
like these. This dealership was put on ebay with a start of $9.99. My guess
is it might bring $30-$50. I'll build more! Sorry for the other photos,
thanks,
Eddie Stakes

*Note I sent this to badassgremlin site the other day, and was like my ego,
too large. However those pix sucked anyhows so here are clear ones! Enjoy!
Doc, I thought of you when putting this together although your work blows
mine away!