Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 5:02 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hood

70 to 72 hornet hood will work difference is it has no power blister.
 Davis

twa1950@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
You need a 70 thru 76 Gremlin hood for it. 77&78 won't work. I don't think a Hornet hood will work either because I think they were pointed. He could have bought a sled for whole lot less money.
Terry

cindylee_me2000 <cindylee_me2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
My Uncle used the hood for my 75 Gremlin for a sled last winter and
dented it all up. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement?
Or can I get a hood off of another car that will fit?

Do you Yahoo!?

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS