[BaadAssGremlins] Ohio Nationals

I posted photos of the BAG members I saw at the Ohio show, it is in the
photos section titled AMO Ohio 2006. It was great meeting Gary and his
wife, Scott and his girlfreind, Mike and his dad, and Terry at the
show. Hope to meet more of you next year at Colorado. I will have the
restoration on my Gremlin done enough to trailer the car out to the
Colorado show next year, see you all then. Minnesota Bob.