Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fresh Cherrys big remote control 74 gremlin

Yea, This 'knuckle head' Scott calls me at 8:10am Saturday morning and says 'Where are you ?' I say 'Just leaving for the show, where are you?' He say's "i'm at Wal-Mart off I75 and they got these remote control Gremlins here for 50 bucks. Do you want me to get you one? My wife tells me to pass because our cash supply was runnin' low (that story later). Long story short............I GOT ONE TOO.......It is sooooo cooool.  'The Mix'

-----Original Message-----
From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fresh Cherrys big remote control 74 gremlin

In a message dated 7/31/2006 8:18:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, amysmygirl2003@yahoo.com writes:
I found about 1-10 scale remote control gremlin for sale at walmart,
they are $50.00 and in the remote control area in the toy section. It
has working steering and springs. THe grill and bumpers make it the 74
and up gremlin. I bought one and it works good go and get your own! Oh
there is Pacers also.
Pics can anyone take some pics??,seems everyone and their grannies have the cell phone with the picture taking abilities.
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS