[BaadAssGremlins] 1/18 1/24 1/64 Diecast for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] 1/18 1/24 1/64 Diecast for sale

mint no box 55 Two lane black top Chevy with custom exhaust and wider rear tires how it was suppost to look as in the movie 50$

mint no box black 41 WIllys gasser 15$

mint candy red a lil larger than a hotwheels car 41 willys gasser 5$

mint no box lincoln devil car form the movie 'The Car' 15$
Package deal all below mentioned  1/64 cars are mont/loose I want 10$ for the lot sorry no pics but their all mint

HW  Morris Minor gasser black/wood color
HW altered dragster 'Altered State'
JL street freaks green Mustang shelby
JL Street Freaks blue with flames 69 Charger Daytona
JL 55 Chevy gasser with flames street freak
JL 63 Nova street freaks gasser
Cartoons 41 Willys gasser
Cartoons55 Chevy nomad Gasser
Cartoons tan metallic 69 Chevelle gasser

 have no pics of these diecast .please email me at BaadAss73Gremlin@xxxxxxx if interested
regards
Bart M.

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system