Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Revenge of the Grem

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Revenge of the Grem

Charlie,
 that's awsome
 Davis

GrublinX@xxxxxxx wrote:

Yesterday, I drove the Grublin in a local parade. I was in line behind some really sweet (yawn) Corvettes and the usual Mustangs, etc. Nobody reacted to any of the cars until the Gremlin drove by and folks were going nuts - yelling, asking me ot pause for pictures, etc. The guy behind me in his cookie cutter Mustang had a look of disbelief on his face. What a hoot! The most fun I had in a long time.

Charlie "Grublin X"
NE PA

Charlie "Grublin X"
NE PA