Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Dayton

Yep that is where it is at.  It starts at 8 in the morning. The park closes at 5 so I guess that is when it will be over. Seems like there are few more cars and nicer ones here than I remember in St Louis. Then again I am getting old. This in neat. I am staying at the Econo Lodge about 2 miles from the park. Out my window I can see a yellow Gremlin, a mint 2 door concord. a rebel and a sweet sounding American. There is also this black Spirit sitting about 6 foot in the air. My goal tomorrow is to get a picture of every Gremlin, Hornet, Spirit and Concord at the show. Then I will post them
Terry

eddie walker <moparedwalker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Terry. I am driving up tomorrow. When is it due to end? Is it at Carillon park still?    eddie walker

twa1950@yahoo.com wrote:
I am here in Dayton. A lot of nice looking cars. Sure wish I had my Gremmie even though it does have a lot to be desired compared to most of these. Haven't met anyone from the list yet but I do think I saw Scotts car but nobody was around. Kind of feel stupid going up to these guys and asking if they are members on this group. I agree everyone is nice.
Terry

scott <amysmygirl2003@yahoo.com> wrote:
Use seal all on it, it will seal it up real good, I had a drip on my
old s-10 and took a dab of seal all on the tip of my finger put it on
the spot where it was driping and held it for a min. I drove that
truck for three years like that, never dripped again. Ill see you
guys in Dayton Im leaving tonight after work. I will be in the blue
gremmy with primer on the front fenders and around the rear wheels.
Scott

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, <twa1950@...> wrote:

> Anyone in Dayton yet. I would think someone is and they have their
laptop with them. I know I was planning on leaving in about three
hours. To beat the heat Until my gas tank went south. It is midnight
now. I was looking at it tonight. Big sheet metal screw. Some
permatex and I could be on my way. Damn it was tempting. With my luck
it would start leaking 1/2 way up there and some idiot, like me,
would throw a cigarette out the window and it would be the biggest
blue flame you ever saw coming out the back of a car. Oh well see you
up there Friday.
> Terry

> Groups are talking. We&acute;re listening. Check out the handy
changes to Yahoo! Groups.

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger?s low
PC-to-Phone call rates.