[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Oh my...............

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Oh my...............

I was going to bid on it but I wanted one in AMC blue. It would
match my couch better. ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, eddie walker
<moparedwalker@...> wrote:

> I have a 258 for my living room furniture. Hopefully I can step up
to the plate and upgrade mine to a V-8.....

3:11:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, baadass73gremlin@... writes:
>     Hey it wasn't wasted,the motor had a bad cyl wall i.e it prob
needed to be sleeved and its not like its a 390 or 401.its perfect
for some AMCers living room.and whats the alternative if it wasn't
turned into a coffee table?? the shredder that's what!