[BaadAssGremlins] 70, 73, 74 Javelins $750 each for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] 70, 73, 74 Javelins $750 each for sale

 I have three cars for sale one 1970 javelin sst, one 1973 javelin and one
1974 javelin. the 1970 has damage down rt. side and the 1973 has rust in it
and the 1974 has been hit in the rt. front the 70 and the 74 have floor
shifters and the 73 has a column shifter they all have v-8's with auto
transmissions i do not know anything about cars they look like good parts
cars if you have questions please contact me i am in sacramento ,california
i want 750.00 for each car but i am willing to make package deal  brian
pugmire pugstowing@xxxxxxx 916-383-1537
anyone interested in the Javelins above give them a shout, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx