[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMO Nationals

I will be there also I am heading down thursday night from Ashtabula,
OH, I would like to meet you guys and see your cars. Give me a yell
on my cell 440-813-0928 let me know if you guys are meeting up. I
will be in a blue gremlin x with primer on the front and around the
rear wheels.                Scott Brown, (amysmygirl2003@xxxxxxxxx)
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@... wrote:

> Bob, That usually doesn't work out too well at these 'BIG' AMC
events, but we can meet someplace after our cars are parked on the
showfield. My cell will be on 216.570.6510 Gary 'The Mix' from
Cleveland

__
> Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures,
email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM