[BaadAssGremlins] Hornet road trip

Mine a hot rod....well    maybe.
I had a blast putting over 300 miles on the old girl
this weekend. She goes alot better down the road with
some new 205-7-14s. I went to Charlotte ME where my
brother in law is the director of a church camp called
Baptist Youth Camp. It is near the Canadian border.
When I got there I followed my sister to a friends
camp across the border. So my car has returned to the
country where it came from. I got alot of looks from
alot of people. I passed some kids in a Cavalier on
the interstate and they leaned out the windows doing
peace signs and big smiles on thier faces. A Focus
full of kids followed me for several miles before the
passed me also leaning out the windows and gave me the
"rock on' sign.  I kept up with them until they pulled
off. The Hornet liked cruising between 65 and 70. So I
think it will be ready for a trip to New Hampshire
next week. I got around 18 miles per gallon. I saw a
'78 Concord coupe in a garage as well a '78 Pacer
wagon on the way back from camp. It has been a fun
weekend.         Luke