[BaadAssGremlins] Car Craft Summer Nationals, St. Paul, MN

[BaadAssGremlins] Car Craft Summer Nationals, St. Paul, MN

I made an album titled car car craft summer nationals in the photo
section. There was only one Gremlin there and it was pretty nice. There
is a picture of a Matador that is really NICE! This matador will be at
the Ohio show and is worth looking for when you are there. The owner is
from Fort lauderdale Florida, and he drove the Matador all the way to
St. Paul for this show and will be stpping at the Ohio show on his way
back home. The other pic is of a really nice Rambler drag car.
Otherwise the only other AMC's that I saw was about 7 AMX's. Can't wait
to finally get my Gremlin done and bring it to this show. Bob from MN.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM