[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hot-Rod & Custom Gremlins???

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hot-Rod & Custom Gremlins???

I had a 258 in a '72 Gremlin. Put on a Clifford 4 barrel intake and
dual headers with dual exhaust. Man that thing ran great! I blew the
transmission and found out that it happened to come from the dealer
with a V-8 transmission (had to use a V-8 starter) so I replaces
that with a 4 speed from a wrecked Javelin. I had so much fun with
that car.

Well now I've gotten my '77 inline six Gremlin on the street. It is
automatic, but has the Clifford 4 barrel intake, 600 Holley and dual
headers/exhaust. Runs great! Love it!

If I don't change the differential gear ratio and/or add a
performance cam it will still get decent fuel mileage.

Check it out. I've posted photos here:
d519

IF these on site photos don't work, go here:
http://www.upmpg.com/projects/amc_gremlin/

Anybody can do a V-8. Those AMC six cylinders run strong. I highly
recommend them.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <twa1950@...> wrote:

> Actually I think any Gremlin that is running is a hot rod. But
look at what I got. I just wish it was drivable.
>   Terry
>

>             New Message Search
>   Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out
the improved message search.

>   Share feedback on the new changes to Groups
>

>     Recent Activity
>
>       1
>   New Members
>
>       3