Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Finally I get a break!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Finally I get a break!

DOH   I assumed Ohio  Paul

Todd Tomason <jayscore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just out of curiosity, which state? I've heard of Chillicothe in Illinois,
Missouri, and Ohio.

Todd

On Friday 21 July 2006 17:44, hemmigremmie wrote:
> well after many years of trying to support myself and my family, I get
> a nice break.
> I got hired on at the Chillicothe city transit system. I drive buses
> and make a lot better cash than I was making. It starts as part time,
> then goes to full time. Tons of benifits and great pers retirement
> plan.
> Might take a few years, but when I hit full time, It will be worth it.
> Wish me luck! If it works, The Gremmie will get a nice body makeover
> and other goodies.
> Ive always wanted a tilt front end and suicide doors, LOL Rod

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS