RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hot-Rod & Custom Gremlins???

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hot-Rod & Custom Gremlins???

Mac...
I have a 73 Gremlin with what used to be a built 258 inline. Clifford intake
and "old school" Clifford long tube headers, Holley 390 4 barrel. AMC T-10
close ratio 4 speed, aftermarket Hurst shifter, 11" clutch. Its been in
storage for the past 17-18 years when the cam and lifters took a fat dump. I
am now in the process of turning it into a Gremlin X "clone". I have been
salvaging as many parts as I can get my hands on for the past 8-9 months.
Many are N.O.S. I have a complete dash that I will be replacing do to the
fact that when I was younger I put alot of holes for stereo and added
"crap". Original Gremlin X seats that will need to be redone which I would
like to have done in black leather. I used to work in a chrome plating shop,
check out the pics in Brother B's photo album. I have a lot of work to be
done and what has been holding me back is a place where I can take the car
down and go through everything. Its all there and I even have a complete
front disc conversion that will also be going in which will also be powered.
Found a person who is a Furd fan and I can get a complete 9" for it also.
And thats about it!

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
As always....Keep on a Ramblin'!!