[BaadAssGremlins] Venting

Just blowing off guys!
After my 74 Gremlin getting egged twice in the last month , last night
some mindless creatin shot out the drivers side door glass in my 68
Javelin. This has been an annual occurance in some form or another and
i have never been able to get them on tape either gaurding the wrong
car or the lighting is bad or the machine eats the tape. But when it
comes time for pay back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a doctor's appt. at 10:30 then it is vacuuming out the glass in
this 105 heat and going on-line trying to find a tinted window I can
afford.
Hal

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM